Welcome to AnaphylaxisNetworkAustralia.com.au, the website and online service of the charitable organization, Anaphylaixs Network Australia, Inc. (“ANA” “AllergyHero” “we,” or “us“). AllergyHero is a place for you to ydiscover, track, and talk about allergy friendly restaurants, cafes, airlines and food products with a community of allergy families.
Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by ALLERGY HERO / ANA. You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); or
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub licensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Yelp and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
We own the ALLERGY HERO and ANA Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with the ALLERGY HERO / ANA Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Yelp Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the ALLERGY HERO / ANA Content are retained by us.
ALLERGY HERO/ANA and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by ALLERGY HERO / ANA) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of us. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
AllergyHero / ANA is a guide only
The purpose of Allergy Hero / ANA, the website, and the Mobile App is to provide a guide to allergy-friendly restaurant, businesses and products. Allergy Hero and Anaphyalxis Network Australia do not guarantee that any of the information or content provided on the website and/or Mobile App is accurate or complete. We strongly encourage our users to contact the establishment or manufacturer directly and to enquire about their allergy policies, procedures ingredients with respect to your individual allergy requirements.
Anaphylaxis Network Australia and Allergy Hero does not guarantee the safety of food items. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that the establishments or manufacturers use adequate processes or other safeguards to prevent cross-contamination of allergens or other food products. Always verify the safety of any food products with respect to your unique allergy(ies) or intolerance(s) by contacting the particular restaurant and/or manufacturer to make sure that the foods are safe for your consumption. It is and remains your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information provided on the Website.
Statements and opinions expressed on the Site and the Mobile App should be viewed and used cautiously, and should be considered as an opinion of the individuals who expressed them, and not the view, ideas, opinions, or advice of Allergy Hero.
Not to be substituted for medical advice
Anaphylaxis Network Australia and Allergy Hero does not offer medical advice. Information provided on this Website and the Mobile App is provided to you for informational purposes. None of the information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not meant to be a substitute for the professional and personal advice provided by your own doctor or dietitian.
Always consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional if you have any questions about a medical condition, or before taking any drugs or nutritional supplements, changing your diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical attention because of something you read on this website.
This Site may offer message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other forums (collectively, “Forums”) to give Users 18 years of age and older an interesting and stimulating forum in which they can express their opinions and share their ideas. ANA and its Affiliates do not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on these Forums. Please use your best judgment, and be respectful of other individuals using these Forums. By posting a message in the Forum, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Site’s Forums to engage in any Prohibited Activities such as the ones listed below.
- submitting Material that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- engaging in activities or submitting Material that could be harmful to minors;
- engaging in activity or submitting Material that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- engaging in activity that involves the transmission of “junk mail” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam” to Cars.com Users or others;
- engaging in activity or submitting Material, or promoting information, that is fraudulent, false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- submitting Material that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- submitting Material that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- submitting Material that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- engaging in activities or submitting Materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other Users;
- engaging in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes;
- using the Site’s to advertise or promote products and services;
- using any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to monitor or copy web pages or the Content contained in the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission;
- using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code for the Software; or
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ANA hardware and software infrastructure (collectively, “Prohibited Activities”).
Your use of the Services is subject to your ongoing compliance with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that ANA may terminate and/or suspend your access to any portion of the Services for any reason, including your failure to comply with these Terms of Service or any other guidelines and rules published by ANA/ALLERGYHERO. Any such termination or suspension shall be at our sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. ANA further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user’s access if we believe the user indirectly or directly is harmful to other users, to ANA/ALLERGYHERO or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations.
Don’t be afraid if you’re having trouble writing a college essay. There are many options to get assistance. In this guide, you’ll be able to create an essay that is effective for college and earn the grades you desire! Always make sure to reference sources correctly when writing your essays, reference lists and https://ipsnews.net/business/2021/11/13/the-best-paper-writing-service-3-more-to-get-professional-assistance/ bibliographies. A compelling introduction is key to writing an essay that is memorable. Add as much as you are able about your sources.